It's about to be a very busy real estate season. Many people are excited to buy their dream home, but it's very important that the buyer starts with contacting a lender.It can be a waste of
Chase Offers Free Home Buyer Workshop In Kenosha
From questions to confidence
Whether you’re just starting out or ready to close, My New HomeSM resourcesprovide simple tools and advice to help you feel at home while buying one.Hosted by Chase, this workshop offers everything you need to know as you prepareto buy a home:
• Understand your costs up front
• Determine a price range that’s realistic and comfortable for you
• Know more about how a real estate agent can help you
• Learn how your credit score can impact your loan
• Identify the paperwork you need for a smooth loan processVisit chase.com/MyNewHome/learn for more information, online tools and resources.
Call today for more details and to register!Attend a My New Home Workshop in your area:
To Register Contact Joann Francois at 262-697-3147 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all statesor for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply.Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.©2014 JPMorgan Chase & Co.| Joann FrancoisMortgage BankerT:C: email@example.com://homeloan.chase.com/joann.i.francoisNMLS ID: 608610
Christina has 20 years of experience in the local area working for local businesses. As a local expert, Christina can help you find the home you need at the right price. If you are looking to sell, ....